Archive Press Releases >
2008 Archives >
- Mayor Brown Massmutual Announce Program To Enable Families To Apply For Free Life Insurance
— Mayor Byron W. Brown announced today that the MassMutual Financial Group will be offering eligible Buffalo families free $50,000 term life insurance policies...
- Motorists Advised of Street Light Repairs on Route 198
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced that City of Buffalo and contractor crews will be repairing street light standards on the Route 198, Scajaquada Expressway.
- Mayor Announces City Commerical District Bike Rack Program
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced the first phase of installing bicycle racks in commercial districts throughout the City of Buffalo.
- Mayor Announces City Commercial District Bike Rack Program
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced the first phase of installing bicycle racks in commercial districts throughout the City of Buffalo...
- Mayor Brown Announces Plan For City Hall Observation Deck
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced he will allocate $20,000 to help transform the interior area of the City Hall’s Observation Deck...
- Mayor Brown Announces Grant Awardees For Livable Communities Grant Program
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced the 2007-08 grant awardees for the Mayor’s Livable Communities Grant Program. The Program is funded through the City Of Buffalo...
- Mayor Brown Announces West Side Neighborhood Beautification
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced that the City of Buffalo will invest $121,000 in City Bond Funds to clean-up the former Massachusetts Avenue Project site...
- City Of Buffalo And FEMA Issue New Flood Maps
— City of Buffalo officials will hold a public meeting on July 9, 2008 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Tosh-Collins Community Center, 35 Cazenovia Street in the City of Buffalo...
- Mayor Brown Announces Emergency Demolition
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced the City of Buffalo will demolish eight vacant, dilapidated structures to make way for new residential homes that will be developed by...
- Mayor Brown Strengthens City’s Economic Development Functions
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced a strengthening of the City of Buffalo’s economic development functions...
- Mayor Brown Reduces City Take-Home Vehicles By 41%
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced a 41% reduction of take-home vehicles used by City of Buffalo employees.