Archive Press Releases >
2007 Archives >
- MAYOR BROWN RELEASES 2007-08 CITY BUDGET
- Mayor Byron W. Brown today released his recommended 2007-08 City Budget, which will be delivered to the Buffalo Common Council. “This is a good budget that combines ...
- MAYOR BROWN LAUNCHES SIXTH ANNUAL SUMMER READING CHALLENGE
- Mayor Byron W. Brown today launched his 6th Annual Kids Summer Reading Challenge, which began in 2001 when Mayor Brown served in the New York State Senate...
- MAYOR BROWN CALLS FOR LIFTING CITY EMPLOYEES’ WAGE FREEZE
- Mayor Byron W. Brown, citing his long-term vision and initiatives for the City of Buffalo’s fiscal health, today announced that he will introduce a resolution calling for the lifting of the wage freeze on all City of Buffalo employees...
- MAYOR BROWN PLACES FRIENDLY WAGER ON SABRES/SENATORS SERIES
- Mayor Byron Brown today announced a “friendly” wager with his Ottawa, Ontario counterpart Mayor Larry O’Brien for the upcoming National Hockey League Eastern Conference final series...
- MAYOR BROWN PRAISES PEACE PROCESS IN NORTHERN IRELAND
- Mayor Byron W. Brown joined Mayors from five other U.S. cities in praising Irish Republic Prime Minister Bertie Ahern and Great Britain Prime Minister Tony Blair...
- MAYOR BROWN LEADS BUFFALO DELEGATION TO ICSC NATIONAL CONVENTION
- Mayor Byron W. Brown, First Deputy Mayor Steven M. Casey and Executive Director of the Office of Strategic Planning Timothy E. Wanamaker are in Las Vegas, NV this week attending the International Council of Shopping Center’s annual convention.
- GUS MACKER BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT RETURNS TO DOWNTOWN BUFFALO
- The 17th annual Gus Macker 3-on-3 Charity Basketball Tournament, building on last year’s improvements to the annual event...
- BUFFALO, N.Y. AND HORLIVKA, UKRAINE FOSTER SISTER CITY RELATIONSHIP
- City of Buffalo Mayor W. Byron Brown today signed an agreement recognizing Horlivka, Ukraine as a sister city.
- Mayor Byron Browns Citizens Participation Academy Graduates Second Class
- Mayor Byron W. Brown today joined the graduates of the City of Buffalo’s second class of the Citizens’ Participation Academy (CPA)...